IAJC/ISAM CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2016 ** Closed **
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: Within two to three weeks of submitting the abstract ** Closed **
- Full Paper Submission Deadline : May 16, 2016 ** Closed **
- Full Paper Acceptance Notification: June 20, 2016 ** Closed **
- Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline: July 18, 2016 ** Closed **
The IAJC/ISAM Conference is intended as a meeting point to discuss advances and collaborations in engineering, technology in education, manufacturing and industrial technology, information technology, computer science, and business. Many of these fields are facing significant changes and will encompass knowledge, information, and data from related fields of study. Thus, works from all of these fields will be considered for presentation and publication.
|Paper submissions must meet the IAJC/ISAM guidelines posted in the Author’s Kit link on this Web site. Author should use our automated system to submit their abstract and full papers. Additional questions should be directed to: Philip D. Weinsier.|
Procedures for Submitting Papers
- Abstract Submission. Abstracts must be 300 words or fewer (using Microsoft Word, in English), and should be sent to our automated system. The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 28, 2016. ** Closed **
- Abstract Acceptance Notification. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the IAJC/ISAM Conference Committee. Participants will be notified by email within two to three weeks of submitting their abstract.
- Full Paper Submission. Authors must submit their full manuscripts to the automated system by May 16, 2016. Full papers should be formatted according to the specifications on the Author’s Kit Web page. All presentations must be in English. ** Closed **
- Full Paper Acceptance. All submitted full papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three or more reviewers selected by the IAJC/ISAM Conference Review Board. Participants will be notified via email by June 20, 2016. ** Closed **
- Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline. All final papers must be submitted by July 18, 2016. ** Closed **
Potential Topics of Interest
Topics: Engineering (all areas), technology, manufacturing, computer science, information technology, math, business, and technology in education. If your topic does not appear in this list, please contact: Philip D. Weinsier.